- "Nanotechnology is all around us and we didn’t even realize it."
- "This was a new topic for me; all ideas had much meaning; use and development of nanotechnology in all science fields – was very interesting and educational."
- "I felt as though my mind grasped the infinite possibility of nanotechnology; I had no awareness of this before."
- "Nanotechnology is here and we need to let our students know what this technology is; how it can be used; and how can they get involved; it’s important for them to be educated since they will be most affected by this field."
- "The experiments, though simple, made the concepts clear."
- "Took what we have taught for years on size, surface area, etc. to another, smaller level as to why something happens."
- "This is cutting-edge technology that students can engage with even without advanced knowledge."
- "… this workshop acquainted me with this topic. I knew nothing about this topic, nor had I heard of the word nanotechnology before this workshop. I feel more informed about the future with the many uses of nanotechnology."
In this space we will post additional student feedback from classes that use nanotecKnowledgy's lessons and classroom material.